Are you prepared for digital marketing trends 2023?
The year 2023 is here! There’s no doubt that the digital marketing world drives at the speed of light. As a digital marketer, keeping up with marketing trends isn’t always easy. However, to grow in the fast-paced digital marketing world and to maintain a sense of relevance with your audience, it is truly essential to be ahead of them.
Businesses are always looking to up their game and outsmart their rivals when it comes to brand distinction, engagement, conversions, and, eventually, ROI. To help you prevail and put your brand head and shoulders above the competition, let us discuss some of the futuristic digital marketing trends for 2023.
Marketing Trends for 2023
There are so many factors that influence digital marketing these days. Some of them are still going to prevail in 2023 while some of them are not. As one of the leading digital marketing agencies, we are accountable to mention such competitive digital marketing trends. Let us begin!
Video Marketing stays at the top
Video marketing has been one of the principal areas for digital marketing in the past few years. Audiences find video content more engaging and fascinating. As per Lemonlight, 98% of marketers are going to include video marketing in their digital marketing strategies.
Be it a video meant to entertain or educate, video marketing experts understand that you can load a lot of content and value even into a brief video. Video platforms are some of the biggest participants in the world of social media. Some of the platforms are:
- YouTube: It has approximately 2.1 billion users globally, and around 500 hours of content gets uploaded to the medium every minute. Further, YouTube shorts have also reached the 15 billion mark when it comes to everyday views. Talking about the payment procedure, the primary form of payment for YouTube earnings ensues through AdSense. It is google’s ad-serving platform where AdSense publishers (including monetizing YouTube Creators) can make money and get paid. Google pays out 68% of its AdSense revenue, so for every $100 an advertiser spends, Google settles $68 with the publisher.
The actual rates an advertiser spends vary, normally between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
- Tiktok: It reached the landmark of 1 billion users this year, with a mind-boggling development of 740 million new users in the year 2021. With its steady growth, Tiktok is expected to preserve this rate in the year 2023.
As these platforms are flourishing each day, there are mediums such as Facebook and Twitter which are declining day by day. 2022 has witnessed a decrease in the number of users on these platforms.
Furthermore, there are many digital marketing strategies or trends that a business can try in the year 2023 to reach the masses. Some of the key dimensions that will impact the future of digital marketing in 2023 are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Voice search and digital assistants
- General Data Protection Regulation
- New platforms and more personal marketing according to the digital marketing landscape fragmentation
Let us also explore the concept of sales funnel here!
Sales Funnel: Customer’s Journey
The sales funnel is a critical component of any worthwhile sales approach. It represents the phases of a consumer’s journey from start to end. Each stage is a passage from the moment someone knows about the product until they are eventually ready to buy it. We can split the sales funnel into five stages:
- Awareness: This is the stage where the consumer is introduced to the product. Understand and learn about it for the first time.
- Interest: Now, this is where the consumer shows some interest in the product and wishes to learn more about it.
- Consideration: Now comes the stage where the consumer is going to evaluate the product, determine whether or not they might finally make a purchase.
- Action: Here, the consumer starts to take efforts toward making a purchasing judgement (reaching out, setting up a meeting, etc)
- Purchase: This is the ultimate step where the consumer makes a purchase, establishing themselves to be a long-term consumer and supporting the business.
The concept of the funnel is straightforward: each stage of advancement needs a diverse set of marketing and sales actions to keep people moving.
With CRM (Customer Relationship Management), companies can centralise customer data, organise prospects with accuracy, automate a good fragment of customer interaction, and direct nurturing marketing strategies with accuracy.
We at Tussle Digital provide one of the top CRM solutions. Our team will let you understand an overview of the creative procedures. With effective CRM, you can determine any gaps or loopholes in your sales funnel, in real-time. Get all the appropriate data and earn access to analytics required to track performance against practical goals you set for your conversion process, so you never lose a picture of your goal! So, make sure to take all the digital marketing measures in the year 2023 and keep up with marketing trends!